Thursday, March 16, 2017

Traveling Through Time


 A week from now I reflected, 
 On the things I will do yesterday,
 Waiting until the morning, 
 I watch the sunset, 
 Exploring the universe without, 
 I find out who I am.

 The stars that we visit, 
 They orbit the world, 
 And when I close my eyes, 
 I see the stars, 
 With the infinite possibility, 
 Being only the beginning. 

 We dance amidst the time streams, 
 Splashing water of the moments, 
 Each moment forming a universe, 
 To begin a new stream, 
 Each moment a decision, 
 Changing reality's beauty. 

 For reality is souls, 
 Whether they are past or present, 
 Separated from our sight,
 By a time line wall's perception, 
 Yet we saught them through our hearts, 
 So we could meet them face-to-face. 

 For our travel is but a method, 
 Breaking down illusion's walls, 
 For those who walked or will walk,
 Are here with us today, 
 Though out of our hands reach, 
 Bonded through the heart. 

 So our travels become clear, 
 Breaking the bounds of time and space, 
 We reach out between the stars, 
 Touching other lives with love, 
 For in seeing through other eyes, 
 We can know and own the universe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment